DESIGN TWIG + DOMINO



So very very excited to announce my newest collaboration with domino via Pinterest!

domino was {+ still is} my favorite magazine, + they are back in full swing + I'm beaming {+ jumping up + down like a little girl}. When they first started in 2005 I bought every issue + the stack is in my house to this day {+ I still read them}. They have such great taste, everything from interiors to art to entertaining {so much fun}. You can pick up their magazine {in New Orleans} at Barnes + Noble {go get it, you'll be drooling}. 

Together, domino + I have created a POP OF COLOR inspiration board on Pinterest, so check it out. It's a mix of domino + Design Twig + other inspiring blogs + photos that I love. Hope it's inspiring!

Happy hump day.

All photographs are taken with an iphone 4 + VSCOcam app.

No comments:

Post a Comment