LONDON + MILAN



So ending the week on something fun {fashion}. This week was London + Milan Fashion Week {again wish I could've been there}. Here are my favorites {again white, what can I say it's one of my favorite colors}.  While monitoring on Pinterest and flipping through show collections this week on Style.com, I noticed the London + Milan shows seemed to break out of the more expected "Spring" persona {I loved it}.

Anywho, here are some beauties {starting from top left} LFW: White Top + Skirt Temperley London //  White Shirt Dress Erdem // MFW: White Lace Dress w/ Flowers Alberta Ferretti // White Top + Skirt Ports 1961.

All of these and many more of my favorites from fashion week can be found on my Pinterest Fashion board here. Look forward to Paris Fashion Week next week {GSE}. Happy Friday! Geaux Tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment