A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS



So yes {I apologize} I went MIA this week, it has been a long long {long} week with ups + downs. BUT, I wanted to end the week on an UP {TGIF}. Some of you may know this already {some of you may not} but this week {in New York} was Fashion Week {so exciting, wish I could've gone}. Pinterest has been in a frenzy + I have been vigorously pinning + repinning my favorite looks from all the shows. {White was huge huge, obviously}.

SO here it is, my favs from the week via Pinterest. {Starting from the top left} White Top + Skirt The Row // Sheer White Polka Dot Skirt Sass & Bide // White Strapless Maxi Dress Creatures of Comfort // Transparent Penny Loafers MM6 Maison Martin Margiela.

A few other shows that I thought knocked it out of the park were Michael KorsDelpozo, +
Rosie Assoulin. Check them out.

All of these and many more of my favorites from fashion week can be found on my Pinterest Fashion board here. So happy Fashion Week, happy Friday, and happy weekend {yay}!

No comments:

Post a Comment