2 GIRLS + A TOMATOE



Every once in awhile, my roommate + I get home from work {+ don't have plans}. We look at each other and say, "It's Tuesday, Trivia?" So we walk ourselves down to Tracey's + attempt to answer the random slew of questions thrown our way over a glass of red wine {me} + a beer {her}. One of us jots down a random team name {this week: 2 Girls + A Tomatoe via me}{we are obsessed with our tomatoes we are growing currently, yes we named each one, yes we know that is a little weird}. We tell stories from our weekend {omg blah blah blah}, laugh, + then intensely analyze every single fact we think we know about each question to ensure we make our best educated guess. Some we get, others we totally miss {especially the what year questions}. Then there are times when the moderator asks us to please not shout out the answer when she poses the question {sorry that was me screaming TARA, I was proud I knew the name of the plantation in Gone With the Wind, whoops}. All in all it's a grand time + you learn so many new things {it's like mini school with drinking right?}.

All photographs are taken with an iphone 4 + VSCOcam app.

No comments:

Post a Comment