HORIZON WEEKEND



Just returned from the beach {it was fun + relaxing, just what I needed}. We were in Orange Beach, FL + our condo was perfect. Something about the beach is mesmerizing + puts you in a solemn {but tranquil} trance. I spent the majority of time in the water, {not the ocean, too cold} hot tub + steam room + sauna {a weekend in these is crazy relaxing}. Saturday morning was warm + a couple of us took a 2 hour walk down the beach {wonderful}. All in all, loved my time with my beautiful friends + met some new ones. I'm thankful to have these ladies in my life. Looking forward now to the holidays + fam time. Happy Tuesday!

P.S. I have updated my LOVES page {more blogs + more inspiration yay}. Check it out!

All photographs are taken with an iphone 4 + VSCOcam app.

No comments:

Post a Comment