GIFT GUIDE

Everyone has a Christmas wish list with the various things they have been eyeing all year, but have not quite made the plunge to purchase. The past couple of years I have not even really put much thought into a Christmas wish list, there is not much I need {+ the things I want I usually buy myself}. This year after reading through some of my fav blogs, I decided to do some soul searching {+ online browsing} to find the things that would make it onto my dream Christmas list {don't worry Mom, these are hopes, wishes + dreams presents}. So here is my stab at a Design Twig Gift Guide.

Gold Bike via Public Bikes // Grey Heron with Crown via Etsy // Arcopal Opalescent Tea Cups via Etsy // Vintage French Flags via Fleaing France // Oak Shield Mirror via One Kings Lane // Bronze Figural Necklace via 1st Dibs // Embroidered Photograph via Jose Romussi

No comments:

Post a Comment