GREEN BANANAS WITH A SIDE OF TURKEY



The break was wonderfully relaxing + fun {I so needed it}. I turned my brain off {with the exception of the Thanksgiving table}. This year I went tropical {with a side of Thanksgiving}. It was about to freeze + our beautiful banana plants were going to bite the dust. So I took advantage of the large luscious green leaves + fruit {et voila, a table centerpiece}. Loved how the color pops here. I picked the largest leaves for the table runner, then put the baby bananas around a vase with some pecan branches. I then glued small pieces of chinese tissue paper to the branches to make small flowers + add some color. It was a hit. I ate way too much food {but you are suppose to right?}, watched a ton of movies + football! Watched the tigers pull off a win in Tiger Stadium {Geaux Tigers!}. Couldn't have had a better weekend {now back to the real world}.

P.S. WHO DAT! Cross all fingers + toes for tonight's game!

All photographs are taken with an iphone 4 + VSCOcam app.

No comments:

Post a Comment