THE PERKS OF DOWNTOWN



Oh the perks of being a downtowner {specifically the CBD in New Orleans}. I enjoy working downtown in New Orleans, there is lots to do { + it makes my grandfather proud, as he is a retired CBDer}. The commute to + from downtown is not that great I have to admit {it's a little tricky} BUT once you get here it's fine. So here is a list of a few of my favorite things about downtown. The view from my office {bridge + river} // Coffee via PJs on Camp St. // Sit down lunch via The Store on Gravier St. // To go lunch via Rouses Grocery on Barrone St. // Shopping lunch break via UAL on Chartres St.// Happy Hour via Domenica in the Roosevelt Hotel on Baronne St. // Transit via the St. Charles Streetcar. Happy Tuesday!

All photographs are taken with an iphone 5s + VSCOcam app.

No comments:

Post a Comment