THE BIG PICTURE



I had an amazing weekend {full of running around here + there}. One of my best friends got married {congrats Kate + Matt}. I was honored to stand in their wedding + share this step into the future with them. Everything {+ I mean everything} was to the T perfect. The flowers, our pearl necklaces {thanks Kate}, our hair, the people, the music, the dancing, the food {I could go on and on}. Even though at times weddings + their parties can seem a bit hectic, it is all worth it {especially to spend time with those you love so dear}. All the things you worry about {walking slow, hair, + makeup} seem to melt away as you stand there watching two of your friends commit themselves to each other {because that moment is so humbling + inspiring}. So when you find yourself getting wrapped up in details, remember to step back + focus on the big picture, LOVE. Happy Monday!

All photographs are taken with an iphone 4 + VSCOcam app.

No comments:

Post a Comment