I WANT TO BE A FAIRY WHEN I GROW UP



So who is ready {me}? I love love {heart} love Halloween! Just the whole mysticism of it all, skulls/costumes/masks/weirdness {all my fav things in one day, how lucky am I?}. I always plan my costume way in advance + try to make the whole thing myself. For several years when I was little I was a Fairy every year {I think I secretly wanted to be a Fairy growing up}. My dad made me a light up wand with a gold star + everything, I had wings + glitter all over {it was magical, to me at least}. I went on to be a mermaid, Sally {from nightmare before Christmas}, Bat Woman, Indian, + Marie Antoinette. So I still like to play dress up {who doesn't, lets be real}. So GSE for Halloween, New Orleans is always fun with Frenchman or any number of parties that are thrown around the city. If you need a little inspiration you can check out my costume board on Pinterest here. Ta ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment