OCTOBER MOON



I've been inspired by the moon lately. Since it is getting dark earlier now, the moon comes out to play in the sky in the early evening {while I'm out running or doing errands}. It's always captures my attention {+ I gaze at it for about 2.8 seconds in awe}. Here is the moon calendar for October 2013 {no full moon on Halloween, boooo}{the next full moon to fall on Halloween night will be on a Saturday in 2020, 7 more years, I guess I'll wait}. 

This weekend will be full of celebratory events. Congrats ahead of time to Megan + David on their upcoming nuptials! Also, Book of Mormon is in full swing at the Saenger Theater this weekend. The LSU Tigers will have Homecoming and play Furman University, Geaux Tigers! The Saints will play the Buffalo Bills Sunday, Who Dat! TGIF, Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment