RIVER + SHOES



Love walking along the river in New Orleans. It's warm + smells like rain. You can't quite get to the edge due to the rocks holding the bank in tact. BUT you can stand on the wooden beams that line the walkway. You look out + then down at what lays around your feet, I don't mind the bits of trash {the blue bag is vibrant + pops out}. Next, I look at my sandals, I love these sandals {can't take a picture like this + not talk about your shoes}. Gap the past 2 years has come out with a great line of sandals {simple, clean, sophisticated}. These are from last years collection, I wear them with everything. This summer they have quite a few pairs I just might need for my closet, my favs 1 // 2 // 3 . TGIF + rain rain go away!

All photographs are taken with an iphone 5s + VSCOcam app. All work is Copyright ©2014 Logan Ledford.

No comments:

Post a Comment