BLACK + BLUE



One of my favorite things about the summer are the plethora of local ripe berries. In my fridge right now I have Blackberries + Blueberries {yay}! I love love {love} berries. As a child blueberry picking was something we did every summer + I thoroughly enjoyed it {I probably ate them instead of filling my bucket}. These beautiful dark plump berries are from the Hollygrove Farmer's Market. They were included in the box of produce I bought for $25 along with  Red Potatoes, Basil, Lady Cream Peas, Sweet Banana Peppers, Heirloom Tomatoes, Creole Tomatoes, Golden Zucchini, Butternut Squash, + Cucumbers. I adore this farmer's market, the produce box every week + weekend consists of local seasonal produce. They always list the location + farm where the produce is from + have lots of other items such as coffee, cheese, tofu, + meat to name a few. BUT if you haven't been GO {it's wonderful}. They also are open till 7pm on weekdays {which is amazing since I work downtown till 5:30pm}. So if you haven't figured it out, I highly recommend it. Happy Hump Day! 

All photographs are taken with an iphone 5s + VSCOcam app. All work is Copyright ©2014 Logan Ledford.

4 comments: