THE GIRLS + THE GREENHOUSE



This past weekend, I spent some time in Baton Rouge with my family + friends celebrating engagements + whatnot {congrats Sarah + Andy!}. Since spring is here {even though it doesn't quite feel like it yet} my parents have been prepping their greenhouse to plant the next seasonal round of veggies. My Dad built french doors out of metal grid racks to enclose each side of the greenhouse {they came out beautifully}. They are to keep the girls out {the chickens}, BUT for today they are allowed to roam, as planting has not begun yet {but soon}. Always wonderful to see my family + friends + spend time in good ole Baton Rouge {yay for hometowns}. Happy hump day! 

P.S. Don't forget Wednesday at the Square is tonight in Lafayette Square. Playing from 5-8 is Dirty  Dozen Brass Band + Louisiana Spice {I'll see ya there}.

All photographs are taken with an iphone 5s + VSCOcam app.

1 comment: