CHAOS OF LIFE


So, yes, I have to admit that I have fallen off lately with blogging. The chaos of life got to me {don't worry it's happy chaos}, BUT as my mom says it's security + means you are going somewhere {which I am very excited about}. We've had big things happening at work + my painting has taken off. My organizational skills + time management have been tested + I'm working on them. I've learned you just have to prioritize + say NO to things {which is hard for me}. So in the midst of last week, I just had to say NO to blogging so I could focus on a few other things. It is all one big learning process, I like being tested + challenged {so bring it on}. I think this week I'm more prepared so we will see, wish me luck. There will be more painting updates this week, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment