GO GREEN



I bought a blender + it has become one of my best kitchen friends {BKF} . Whether you blend or juice, it is one of the best things {I think, at least}. I feel better, fuller, + my stomach doesn't hurt {which is a huge success for me}. You can get double the amount of fruits + veggies into your daily diet than you would typically eat with a salad or entree. My go to ingredients for most of my smoothies are kale, blueberries, bananas, spinach, lemon, pineapple, and flaxseed. Other times, if I have other ingredients I will throw them in there to add to it. Coconut water + almond milk are always good to use as well. Here are my favorite recipes. Enjoy!

Dr. Oz Detox Drink // Dr. Oz Green Drink // Lean Green Smoothie by Camille Styles // Pineapple + Avocado Smoothie by Cookie + Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment