WHIRLWIND OF SORTS


I got through my busy week + had a nice relaxing weekend. I rested, cooked, painted, went to yoga, drank wine, + spent some good time with friends. I did all the things I've been craving to do for the past month + did not have time for {or did not make time for}. If you find yourself in a whirlwind of sorts, take time to yourself {or make time} to do the things you love. 

I did quite a lot of painting this weekend. I did some large paintings, painted some notecards, + {my new favorites} did mono prints with acrylic paint on paper. I love pairing colors together to explore the intensity + emotion they give off. These are small on 4" x 6" paper. Each color set has 3 prints, they all look slightly different. I will be posting these on loganledford.com soon, so keep posted. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment