TRIDE + TRUE



These sandals have been + are my tried + true spring + summer shoes. They literally go with everything + are extremely comfortable + form to your foot. Birkenstocks have been around for a good bit + I've had a pair every year since I was 14 years old. I adore them. This particular pair has traveled Europe with me, been to multiple beaches, gone on hiking + camping, powered through Mardi Gras + Jazz Fest {I could go on + on}. These are the Kairo Woven Flat Sandal, I'm thinking about getting a pair of Gizeh Sandals for the summer as well {we will see}. TGIF + Happy Good Friday + have a wonderful Easter!

All photographs are taken with an iphone 5s + VSCOcam app.

1 comment:

  1. Have you been able to find these again? I have been searching everywhere for the braided style Birkenstock, but never have luck finding anywhere to purchase.

    ReplyDelete