HAPPY MONDAY......WAIT TUESDAY


So, I walked into the office this morning and greeted everyone with "Happy Monday". They looked at me and said "Dude it's Tuesday", duh. BUT on Monday for the holiday, 2 of my friends and I wandered around the French Quater & Bywater area. I always forget how fun these areas are to get lost in, it's a tourist in your own city type of feeling, and it's extremely inspiring. I snapped a few pictures of my favorite doors we passed. This one was my favorite, the color palette was bright & gawking but wonderful. You can check out the rest of the doors here on my Instagram. We also wandered into Booty's Street Food, what an amazing surprise! Go there eat & drink & be merry, it's fabulous. So, correction HAPPY TUESDAY!

All photographs are taken with an iphone 4 + VSCOcam app.