PARIS IS ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA



This is the final big show PARIS Fashion Week {sad, shed a tear}. I've been watching as the collections pop up on Pinterest + Style.com, it's been intriguing. Again, I chose a fair amount of white looks as my favs {I just love how clean + beautiful white looks}. It was really exciting to see how looks + styles evolved from New York to London to Milan + now PARIS. I will say I think PARIS Fashion Week has my heart out of all of them {so many good collections} {+ it's still going on into the weekend, yay}. 

The ensembles of my liking {starting from top left} White Patterned Jacket + Dress Manish Arora // White Crop Top + Skirt Carven // White Strapless Swim Suit Chalayan // White Top, Shorts, + Coat Rochas.

Other shows I hearted were Isabel Marant // Balmain // Ann Demeulemeester. Check them out. 

More PARIS Fashion Week looks on my Pinterest Fashion board here. Happy Friday #TGIF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment