A LITTLE DINNER PARTY



I love throwing dinner parties {it gives me an excuse to dress up + dote on my friends}. Last week I threw a fun dinner party for one of my best friends getting married. It was complete with a draped tent, floor pillows + greek food. It was a blast + we will had some great laughs {+ wine}. I try to collect vintage napkins + bowls + plates + wine glasses to mix + match. That way you are able to change up the theme to match your mood for the night {Moroccan anyone?}. Nothing is ever too much, just take all the things you have + throw them on the table {et voila, you might surprise yourself}.

Dinner ware + linens are from the following World Market // Anthropologie // Target // Ikea // Goodwill // my Mother's linen collection {that I commandeered}. Enjoy!

All photographs are taken with an iphone 5s + VSCOcam app.

No comments:

Post a Comment